The Gibson Monorail Blast System is a fully automated blast system designed for 24-hour production. Systems are typically used in applications blasting heavier parts at a high rate. Blast systems are easily integrated into the rest of the production flow such as paint lines.
Gibson Monorail Blast Systems offer the ability to utilize a blasting machine in conjunction with another machine to automate a process reducing high labor costs normally associated with batch type blasters. They come in many different blast envelopes. They also come with multiple blast wheels and horse-powers with a level of speed and efficiency unmatched by other equipment manufacturers.
Gibson produces these flow-through type units in many different sizes and configurations and can be customized to accommodate your blasting needs.
By flowing these parts within the blast envelope, these machines deliver consistent results automatically while working non-stop in a multi-shift production facility.
These rugged machines can automate your process whether you are just cleaning or removing flash from die-cast parts. This is a great option for automating and streamlining your shot blast process.
Typical Monorail Uses:
High Production Rates – External Finishing – Large Fabrications
Sand Removal – Blasting of Heavier Parts or Components – Cast Parts
• Continuous Flow Production
• Manganese Blast Cabinet and Cast Alloy Liners
• Equipment Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• Entrance and Exit Vestibules for Abrasive Containment
• Triple Seal for Abrasive Containment from Rail
• Ease of Maintenance
• Equipment Warranty
• Multiple Blast Wheels Positioned for Optimum Coverage
• Automatic Abrasive Replenishing System
• Automatic Abrasive Blow off System
• Variable Frequency Drive Blast Wheels
• High-Level Media Separation
• MagnaValves for Ease of Abrasive Metering and Maintenance
• Manual Touchup Booth for Complex Part Geometries
• Engineered Solutions for Blast Wheel Locations Ensuring Optimum Part Coverage
• Control Options and Part Recipes