- Automate surface prep economically with wheel technology
- Easy to install, simple to operate
Gibson Tumble Blasters process multiple parts, ranging in size from small to medium, with a level of speed and efficiency unmatched by other types of equipment in a comparable price range.
Gibson produces Tumble Blasters in ten standard models with load capacities ranging up to 3,000 pounds or 24 cubic feet. (See next page for specifications.) Our smaller units, available with either wheel or air-blast systems handle a broad spectrum of media and fit profitably into cell stations and other operations compatible with batch processing.
These rugged machines automate cleaning, peening, deburring, profiling, finishing and many other surface-conditioning tasks on a vast range of parts.
Plus they are simple to operate. The operator loads parts onto a rugged perforated belt, closes the loading door, sets the timer and pushes the start button. By tumbling parts within the blast envelope, these machines deliver consistent results automatically whether working intermittently or non-stop in a multi-shift production facility.
- Abrasive-resistant barrel heads, cabinet lines and door liners
- Mill Reverse and mill bypass
- Variable frequency drive blast wheels
- Vertical lift loading doors
- Automatic media refill hopper
- Tuneable media reclaimer
- Abrasive-resistant barrel heads and door liners
- Mill jam protection
- Hour meter
- Dial timer